Duties and responsibilities of a Secretary
The type of tasks you'll be expected to help out with include:
- Managing diaries and making appointments
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Taking minutes
- Dealing with post
- Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining filing systems
- Answering the phone and answering queries
- Photocopying and printing
- Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Well-qualified secretaries, including graduates, may also do work like compiling accounts, controlling budgets, presenting reports and statistics and supervising more junior Secretaries and admin staff.
Click here to enquire!